The First Tee of Augusta Code of Conduct
Respect for Myself
- I will dress neatly in a clean shirt tucked into pants or shorts, and I will wear golf shoes or athletic shoes.
- I will try my best and keep a positive attitude when I play or practice.
- I will eat right, get enough sleep, and take care of myself so I can stay healthy.
Respect for Others
- I will be friendly, courteous, and helpful.
- I will follow instructions and safety rules.
- I will have fun without being loud and rowdy.
- I will be honest and be a good sport, whether I win or lose.
Respect for My Surroundings
- I will keep the golf course, practice areas and equipment clean and in as good or better shape than I found them.
- I will clean and take care of my golf clubs.
- I will be careful not to damage anything that belongs to others.